Who knows David Moyes?

You do! Some of you.

I digress. I do that. Don't read on if you don't want any spoilers. I'm doing my best (are other people?).













WARNING: SPOILER





























Ok, what do I mean? My life is like that of the new Man Utd manager, David Moyes. Those who know me, know I love United. I really do. Since 1993, I remember a match against Liverpool, with me promising to support the winner of that match. At the time, I had no knowledge of football. Not really.



1998/1999, omg. I remember it as three matches, really. The Ryan Giggs wonder goal match, Juventus Quarter-final of the Champs. League and the Bayern Munich (read: Darth Vader at the end of The Empire Strikes Back) Final ZOMG. Such history! Chills.

So now? On Sunday, they brutally lost to an Eto'o hat-trick for Chelsea. Does anyone like Moyes right now? I do. He'll make it work. He might be under SEVERE pressure right now, but he'll make it work. Keep the faith.

He tries his hardest because he was handed something beautiful (sound familiar?) and wants it to shine!

Is he tempted to give in? Of course. Will he?? FUCK NO. Sometimes, love is not enough. I guess it helps, but the only person whose actions you can ABSOLUTELY control, are your own. I'm doing so.

"Gotta get me some of that new honey!"

(He's classy, he drinks Cognac. Still a niggah.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2: World of Warcraft (2004)

Lil' Dice - Roll 'em! Or not...

God wants us to be with Him...