Brevity (?)

So, I had nearly 0% sleep last night. Around 3 hours. Not in the most soopa "Entertain the masses" (Hey! Not boasting, it's a common fact that I have gazillions of readers) mood today. I do feel the need to get some stuff off my mind though.

The topic is brevity. I have become VERY conscious of the fact that The Social Konrad™ (You boys in the back of the class! Stand up, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Whatsapp!) is bombarbed with cool shit on a daily basis. Why wouldn't you be?


What do little old me and Robert Mugabe, Barack Obama and Eternal Party General Secretary Kim Jong Il (bless his departed soul - Fat fuckin' chance!) actually have in common? Of course, it's time. We each have 24 hours in EVERY SINGLE DAY (favourite Pennywise song, so good!). Naturally, TIME is the great equaliser. 


So, keeping it brief (topical, huh? :-D ) I just wanted to say:

  • I am never planning on wasting anyone's time
  • I think most people like my lists, and I'm planning another mini-arc about TV series, since that seems helluva fun to me
  • I'm taking my New Year's Resolutions pretty damn seriously
  • I'd love to know if ANYONE has ever thought "Blech, seems cool, but I just don't have time for that jazz today". Meaning my blog stuff. I think it will be better for everyone if it's a tad shorter and more often (think: meal routine to boost metabolism), no?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2: World of Warcraft (2004)

Lil' Dice - Roll 'em! Or not...

God wants us to be with Him...