Hold on a minute...

I realised, through doing this, that my own system of time management needed a bit more thinking about before unleashing it. That's great, since that was the original intent of the blog, and still is. It's for me to externalise stuff that's been on my mind. Due to the urging of certain communists, some of them Chinese, I will be going for penile enlargement, as well as starting a Top 10 Films of All Time next week.



Park Acoustics has been busting my balls...if they don't want cash I've sweated for, so be it. I've tried my best, with a working credit card, to buy tickets for almost a month now. Perhaps I'll be there a bit early to see if I can get some, because I do really want to see the guitarists performing. Other than that, it's the ruggers this weekend, and after last week's beating, I think the line will be somewhere around 'boks -30, but we'll see.




I've been loving An Idiot Abroad recently. I've tremendously enjoyed Ricky Gervais and Stephan Merchant, ever since The Office, and Karl Pilkington as well with their shows on XFM in addition to the brilliant podcasts. On our way down to Hermanus last year, I was listening to the podcasts on my iPhone using my headphones. I laughed so hard all the way down, that Mom, at some point, turned to my father and asked, "Koos, is hy op drugs??" But An Idiot Abroad made me a little kid again. I simply have to share this with my family...belly-aching laughs all around.




That, and the fantastic D&D game I'm running with E and W, has been keeping me occupied in my free time. I've indisputably noticed that I'm laughing a lot more recently than before, and not only at their ridiculous antics. That's very good, not only for the blood pressure, but to keep you young and to enjoy life. Other than the best times with Wynand, I don't believe I've EVER been this happy. Life - Veni, vidi, vici?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2: World of Warcraft (2004)

Lil' Dice - Roll 'em! Or not...

God wants us to be with Him...