#2: THE REAL SLIM SHADY.mp3! (Sorry, I couldn't resist :-D)

So #2, out of all the T.V. series ever crafted, lovingly, like an old man bent hunchback over his tools, but headlamp ON, is...



THE WIRE. ALL THE SEASONS.

/ƾƾ (Don't those LOOK like musical notes? A tiny bit, yeah? Song lyrics...)

SHAKE THA' WHOLE THANG! /shakes that booty like a 'ho/

ƾƾ/

Getting back to The Wire, I could go on for days talking about how MAGNIFICENT this was. R, Agree with me? Wondering about #1, yeah? :-)

There's a certain something to be said for the realism with which this was portrayed. I FELT for the poor people. The gangstahs were awesome!

/waving his gun out, SURPRISE! Shooting! BANG BANG!/ :-D


Those happen to be the exact words I quoted to memories of Wynand in my head (memorial address).

Listen, I need to step away for a second. I want to dedicate the next entry to Wynand, the cute blond-haired boy who'd have been very proud of me now. I imagine him as Mr. Miyagi tending his bonsai with grace but utmost affection. "You've done well my son.
-----
TREVOR NOAH'S BLACK ACCENT POPPED INTO MY HEAD HERE AND MADE ME CHOKE ON MY COFFEE WITH LAUGHTER!
"'You've done very well, Caster. You've done us VERY PROUD." /Ju-ju's smiling grin/

Trevor's SO FUNNY! :-D
-----

Proud of me - For supporting the Netherlands now of course. I was BAFANA all the way in 2010. Well, that was 5 days? 6? A LONG TIME, okay! :-D

Before I get TOO emotional, I'll explain more about THE WIRE soon. But very next one is for all Wynand did for me, yeah? :-) It'll be interesting, I PROMISE. No one can understand what our amazballs relationship was like. Not to the degree I can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2: World of Warcraft (2004)

Lil' Dice - Roll 'em! Or not...

God wants us to be with Him...