OMG What a weekend! Dear lord, that was beautiful...

Just a VERY short entry, but there's a reason behind that. This is mos TO HELP ME, and I believe IT WILL.

I don't think I need to say more about this: 


I might have been guilty of exaggeration in the past. I'm fairly sure I was. But fuckit, this was one of the most amazing weekends of my entire life. The conversations I had with my two primary shareholders, my parents...MUFC...Colin's birthday braai...it was so satisfying.

Of course, the big thing is what I feel I discovered about life.

/...let's my actions do the talking.../

"Let's make a new start...", Louis v. Gaal to Konrad Brandt. Not directly, but still. Be foolish to ignore it. :-)
^5!!!!!!! :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2: World of Warcraft (2004)

Lil' Dice - Roll 'em! Or not...

God wants us to be with Him...