A view from the other side...

This is something I wrote while I was still in hospital. Give it a quick scan, it's well-written. I still feel the same way now.
Something I realized last night while writing on it is that not many people have been through what I've been through. Basically, my whole life has been ripped from me. First the guy I was gonna spend the rest of my life with. That was bad enough. Then this accident happened. The only way to get out there and face people again is to get back up. Yeah I've been through at least three major incidents. Pity doesn't help. I know the rest of my life depends on me and I've got to work hard but that's usually hard enough for people who haven't been through what I have. I don't know what the future holds but I'd love to pass some of this message on somehow. If it helps even one person, that will mean the world to me.

So until next time, stop procrastinating and be glad to be alive! Keep well guys.

This has inspired me to do something different for a new list (there's always one more! SIGH! :-D). I will do a list now and again as long as they're still fun to both myself and anyone who possibly reads this.

It's an article I wrote as an exercise in hospital. It's about the Top 10 Places In SA To Visit. I might revise a little, might add comments and keep the actual article verbatim, might TOTALLY do a new list of it, who knows??! :-)

A tiny bit of feedback here? What should I do with it? Do it as I would render the list right now? Let me know. Or is there something else you're dying to hear? 

Or does my writing just annoy you (btw, just ALT-F4)? 
:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#2: World of Warcraft (2004)

Lil' Dice - Roll 'em! Or not...

God wants us to be with Him...